RENTAL AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
1. Rates, Deposit & Payment: Rates will vary depending on the unit and the season. Rates do not include sales tax, or bed tax, cleaning fees, security deposits or fees for other services. Taxes and fees are added to each reservation and the full payment must be made as follows: 50% deposit, paid at the time of booking, remainder paid not later than 30 days prior to arrival date. If reservation is booked less than 30 days prior to arrival date, then the entire charge is due at time of reservation.
2. Refunds and Travel Insurance: All sales are final for holiday weeks and special event bookings. No refunds will be given for any cancelations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date. Cancelations made 30 days or more prior to arrival date are refunded less a processing fee which is equivalent to 30% of the base rent. Travel Insurance is recommended.
3. Damage: Guests are responsible for damage; Manager will bill each unit a damage protection fee in the amount $49.00, which will cover damage up to $1,500.00. Any additional damage or any charge for extraordinary cleaning will be Guests responsibility.
4. Occupancy: Each unit has a specific number of occupants, which is the maximum occupancy unless otherwise arranged with the Property Manager. Additional occupants will result in a $100.00 per person charge. Occupancy requires one person not less than twenty five year of age, minors and other invitees must be closely supervised. Property Manager reserves the right to move any reservation to a comparable unit in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
5. Check-In/Check-Out: Check-in time is 4:00 PM; Check-out time is 10:00 AM. While the Property Manager strives to have each unit available prior to the check in time, a delay may occur during holidays or peak season. Your patience is appreciated. Please ask the Property Manager about activities to enjoy and sites to visit prior to your check-in.
6. Pets & Smoking: Pets and Smoking are PROHIBITED. The Property Manager may charge for any damages which result; additionally, the Property Manager may cancel the reservation and regain the unit as a result of breaking this policy.
7. Disturbances: Guests are required to observe all rules and regulations of the neighborhoods in which the unit is located, as well as all local, state and federal laws. Any activities which create a disturbance to neighborhood or disrupts the peace may result in Property Manager regaining the unit.
8. Supplies, Linens & Housekeeping: Each unit is thoroughly cleaned and provided fresh linens and towels prior to each use. During your stay, you are responsible for caring for the premises- PLEASE TREAT THE PROPERTY WITH RESPECT AND DUE CARE. Guests are responsible for their own beach towels, and supplies beyond the “start-up” toilet paper, trash bags, dish soaps and like items which are provided. Please ask the Property Manager about additional cleaning or concierge services which may be available for additional fees.
9. Keys-Garage Door Openers & Parking Passes: Each unit will be issued an electronic code for the Guests’ access. Code will not work until 4:00PM the day of check-in. Amenities cards, garage door openers can be provided at a charge $100.00. Property Manager will charge a fee of $100.00 for each key, amenity card, and garage door opener not returned. ONE parking pass are provided for each unit, additional passes may be available upon request.
10. Reporting Damage: Please note any damage upon arrival and report it as follows:
a. The following are items which are considered an emergency and should be reported immediately by calling the Emergency Line.
i. Broken windows or doors that cause a security concern.
ii. No power, no water.
iii. Major Appliance (refrigerator, stove, air conditioner) functioning at all.
b. All other damage should be reported as soon discovered, unless after hours, in which event, it shall be reported during the next business hours by calling the non-emergency business line:
i. Any appliance or component that is functioning improperly.(Please note that there will be no discounts or refunds due to any appliance needing repair during your stay. We here at Mock’s do our very best to make sure appliances are maintained and we are very responsive to repair request, but in the end these are homes just like yours and things happen from time to time that are out of our control.)
ii. Broken fixtures or similar items that require repair.
iii. Other cosmetic concerns.
11. Liability: Guests understand and agree that there are risks of serious bodily injury from the use of pools, bodies of water, and other amenities offered at the rental unit, and Guests assume all risks and accept full responsibility for any injury, damage, or loss of property, including money, jewelry or valuables. Guests agree that neither the Property Manager or the Property Owner shall be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages or death, whether or not said injury or death is due to the negligence of the Property Manager or Property Owner. . Guests agree to hold harmless Property Manager and Owners from any accidents, injuries, losses and/or damages to Guests and/or Guests’ invitees.
12. Unit Assignments: Mock’s Amelia Vacations reserves the right to move any reservation to another unit based on unforeseen circumstances. The rental unit may not be sublet or the rental agreement assigned without written consent of an authorized agent of Mock’s Amelia Vacations.
13. No items are to be left on the beach. All chairs, umbrellas, tents and toys must be taken up every night.
14. No items are to be left in the breezeway of the rental. Please return all items to the storage closet or inside the unit. test